Clockwise starting from top left:
* Cornet practice
*Putting together a combustion engine
*Planting an Oak tree for Earth Day
* Making Snow globes, bathbombs and sock snowmen at our 'Arctic Antics' event
*We sent toilet jokes to our MPs on World Toilet Day to get them to step up action on clean, safe loos for everyone around the world
* Dragon puppets were one of the activities at our 'Vicious Vikings' event
* Stunning Easter egg designs at 'Easter Eggstravaganza'
* A delicious curry cooked up at our Cookability class
* Learning ancient construction skills.
* Get your big sis to help you learn your letters!
* Getting to grips with the atom and physical and chemical reactions at Fun Science.
*'Baloo' and 'Mowgli' rehearse their lines in preparation for our Jungle Book production.
* Home educators are ever resourceful - an old cot is upcycled into a computer desk!
* Making dens is so much fun and we raised money for Save the Children too!
* We were happy we raised money for Water Aid!